PHOTOFLEX StarFlash 300 blitshode 220v-240v CE Approved
The StarFlash 300 is our new strobe offering variable power up to 300 watt/second. This is a monobloc head designed for the seasoned professional and the emerging photographer.
The StarFlash uses high-quality German flash tubes. The modeling light can be set at full brightness or proportional to the flash tube light output.
Recharges quickly. Audible and visible light full-charge indicators.
This strobe can be used with a reflector, umbrella, or soft box. The included Tilt Swivel Mount is secure and allows for tilt range of 170°. The Tilt Swivel can be repositioned on the StarFlash to compensate for weight imbalance when using larger soft boxes.
The StarFlash 300 includes:
- StarFlash 300 strobe head with flash tube
- modeling lamp
- protective lamp cover
- power cord
- sync cord (1/4" phone plug)
- Tilt Swivel Mount
SAVE when you purchase one of these kits:
- StarFlash 300 Mercury Umbrella Kit
- StarFlash 300 Gemini Umbrella Kit
- StarFlash 300 Gemini Umbrella Kit w/ Bag
- StarFlash 300 Mercury LiteDome Kit w/ Bag
- StarFlash 300 Gemini LiteDome Kit w/ Bag
- StarFlash 300 Mercury OctoDome Kit w/ Bag
- StarFlash 300 Gemini OctoDome Kit w/ Bag
StarFlash 300 has a 1 year warranty.
Click here to register your StarFlash warranty.
|Photoflex Starflash - Basic Startup|
|Full Length Glamour Portraits|
|At Home Portraits with the StarFlash 300 Umbrella Kit|
Features & Benefits:
- Guide number - 160
- Extruded aluminum housing with durable rubber paint finish
- Variable power from full to 1/8
- Recharges in 1-2 seconds
- Audible alert signals full charge
- Visual ready light indicator
- High quality German flash tube for durability
- Choose full or proportional modeling light brightness
- Can be synced directly (sync cord included) or as slave
- Tilt Swivel Mount is secure, easily adjustable for soft box weight compensation
- Tilt range of 170°
- Comes with protective lamp cover for secure storage
- Available 6" Reflector (sold separately) for use with umbrellas
- Available 7" Reflector (sold separately) for standard studio use
- Available soft box connector (sold separately) for all soft box shapes
- Powered by standard wall outlet current