PHOTOFLEX FlashFire Radio Trigger (1) & Receiver (1) Kit, DC battery powered, 2.4GHz, 16-channel
FlashFire Trigger (1) & Receiver (1) Kit, DC battery powered, 2.4GHz, 16-channel
Batterier: (ikke inkludert)
Sender: 1 stk CR2 batteri
Mottaker: 2 stk AAA batterier
A wireless trigger/receiver system, the FlashFire™ is a Photoflex® solution to the problem and hassle of the tangles of wires found in many studios. Using an adjustable wireless signal that has 16 available frequencies/channels, the FlashFire has the ability to customize the signal to prevent misfires in crowded settings or areas that have conflicting frequencies and can fire from a distance of 164 feet (50 meters).
The FlashFire system includes:
- One compact wireless transmitter/receiver which fits on the hot shoe of your camera.
- One compact receiver which mounts on the shoe connection of your portable flash.
- One sync cable with fixed 1/4 inch Phono / 6.35 millimeter plug size
- One adapter with Mini jack / 3.5 millimeter plug size
- Two AAA battery for receiver
- One CR2 Lithium battery for transmitter
The FlashFire system is ideal for the StarFire shoe flash when used with the Photoflex SoftBox Kits.
Features & Benefits:
- 2.4 GHz band-16 selectable operating frequencies for eliminating interference
- The DC trigger transmitter/receiver pair may be used to trigger all studio flash units employing a standard 1/4 inch (6.3millimeters) phono jack for the Photoflex StarFlash
- 3.5 millimeter mini Jack sync adapter is provided for use with other major brands of studio strobes
- Sync cable features 3 pin thread lock connection to the receiver for secure connection.
- Built in hot shoe for direct mounting of portable (shoe style) flash units
- Flash sync speed: 1/250 seconds
- Transmitter distance: 50 meters / 164 feet
- Battery Life: Approximately 20, 000 flashes (Using standard CR2 lithium battery)
- Receiver stand-by time: up to 45 hours(using 2 x AAA battery)
- Recessed mini dip switches for secure setting of channels
- PC connection on transmitter if required for mounting to cameras via cable using standard PC cable (not included)
- Easy Battery replacement via quick slide open doors on transmitter and receiver
- Super Compact size